So that blessed day has come!!! The last few days have been humdingers I tell ya. My kids bored and ready for school and me impatient and ready for school. Not the best mix!! Well we both got our wish today because it was "Back to School" for 3 out of 4 kids. Ayden started 4th Grade (holy cow), Meysa started 1st grade( yeah for all day) and little Miss Lauryn started preschool (a little sad about that one). It was a wonderful day for everyone and I think everyone was a little tired from such a full day at at school. It was eerily quiet in my house this morning and poor little Wyatt didn't know what to do without everyone around. He was really excited to go and pick up Lauryn from school so he could have someone to play with. Oh yeah and I think summer is officially over and not just because school started, the rains have returned in full force!! But I am actually looking forward to fall weather and all the fun fall activities!!




5 comments:
Could your kiddos be ANY cuter? I think not! Hooray for back to school! Hope their first days went great!
Yes there is always that point in the summer when everyone is ready for school to start! :)
Hooray for school huh? I always get anxious the first few days, especially this year with Claire starting kindergarten, but it's a good thing! Especially with #4 almost here!
They are so "grown up!" It won't be long and Mr. Wyatt will be joining them. Great pictures! Love you guys!
I love School!!! I love School!!! Did I mention I love School?
Post a Comment