Miss Meysa finally lost her first tooth. This is something we have been anxiously waiting for for a while now. She was bummed when the end of school came and she didn't get to put her name up on the "I Lost a Tooth" chart. She was bummed when people younger than her were losing teeth, right and left it seemed. Well she finally got her day and she was oh so happy about it. She had at the time four teeth all in some stage of wiggle, so she was frantically working on them all. One became more wiggly than the others so I told her to start pushing and pulling as much as she could all day long. It got to the point that the little tooth was hanging on my a thread and so I, armed with a wad of TP in hand popped it out with one little tug!! Meysa didn't know what to do but was excited when I handed her the little tooth. She was grinning from ear to ear and couldn't wait to show her Daddy. Her dear brother then proceeded to ruin the whole Tooth Fairy idea by asking if he could put the money under her pillow, since Mom and Dad were the real tooth fairies. I guess that is our fault, we have been less than stellar about our fairy duties and Ayden has woken up on more than one occasion to find us playing under his pillow!! Even Lauryn I think has learned how the real world of fairies works. Darn it!! But yeah for Meysa for reaching this oh so important milestone!! 
4 comments:
Oh that's too bad that she had to find out about the toothfairy that way. Hopefully he won't spill the beans about a certain "someone" else! :)
Yeah for meysa!!! hope she still got her money ;)
Bummer! What a little stinker to ruin it for you and her! Meg is still convinced, I told her if she stops believing, she stops receiving! Macy has joined this group of first timers, but it was a sad day for me!
Well if it makes her feel better, Brady's younger than she is and still hasn't lost any teeth. None of his teeth are even loose!
Post a Comment