Labor Day weekend we finally made a trip to Mt. Rainier. We have lived here for three years now and sadly have never been. Ryan's Dad and Step Mom had come over for the holiday weekend and we thought it would be a perfect activity for us to do with them. It was a cool and somewhat overcast day but no rain so we were feeling lucky. Once on the mountain we took a few hikes around Paradise Ranger station. One was through the meadows to look at the beautiful flowers that were still somewhat in bloom and the other one was up to the falls. Sadly once were up right next to the mountain we couldn't see the actual peak because of fog so the one and only place to see the top of the mountain was back down off of it looking back up Kautz Creek. We were kind of bummed about that but glad we even got a glimpse of it. The kids had a great time and so did the adults. I hope to make it back up there before we leave next June, and I am kinda mad that we waited so long to make a visit to the mountain in the first place. It is really awesome to see the beauty of the world created for us to enjoy!! I couldn't decide on pictures so there are a few to look through. 
















6 comments:
beautiful pictures!
Wow!! Amazing pictures!! It makes me wanna go there right now. We really do live in a BEAUTIFUL place.
Wow beautiful!!
great pics!
Aimee..
You are a wizard on the camera.
I am loving all those pictures. I miss seeing you at church.
What a great trip... it is beautiful and I can tell you had fun catching it on film....Great pics sis....Thanks for sharing...
Post a Comment