I am back tracking a little here to when Ryan's Dad and stepmom were here over Labor Day. One thing that we like to do with them is play games and one of our favorites is Sequence. The fun part about playing this time was the older kids are old enough to actually "get" the game and were strategizing on how to win! We played in teams because there are only three colors so only three teams. I do believe Meysa and Grandma Faith won the first game and Meysa and I won the second game. Meysa must be good luck! We enjoyed popcorn and good company!! We really did love having Don and Faith over, even if it was only for a few days!! If you have never played sequence you should, it is a lot of fun!!








Even little Wy-man got in on the action. Yes that is his sister's skirt and yes this is going to be blackmail one day all too soon.
3 comments:
I like the picture of Lauryn and Ryan-it looks like she is thinking REALLY hard. And as for the picture of Wyatt...Andren knows how he feels--he's got older girl cousins and we have many pictures of him dressed up in tutus, headbands and heels! :)
I love that game! How fun! And that skirt's lookin pretty good on Wyatt...excellent blackmail material there. ;)
How fun! I love Wyatts fancy skirt! what a cutie pie!
Post a Comment