
Oh so little....

Our baby is officially the BIG 3.
Wyman has been talking about his birthday for the last few weeks and
everytime we would ask him how old he was going to be, he would
infatically say..."THE BIG 3". Only he has a slight lisp, that I think is incredibly cute and so it would come out more like, "THE BIG FREE"!! It is kinda hard to believe our little guy is this big. Where have the last three years gone?

Wyatt is such a blessing in our family. He has us laughing all the time and he reminds me to just slow down and enjoy life. Little boys are so needed in a family.

He is so proud of the fact that he can make the number three with this fingers. I love how he concentrates so hard and then proudly shows me how old he is.

The BIG THREE!!

Tonight we are going to celebrate as a family with the requested blue cake and some ice cream picked out by birthday boy himself. Happy Birthday Baby boy, we love you!!!
7 comments:
I love that you can see the concentration in his little eyes. I can totally tell what he's thinking by looking at him! :) Happy Birthday Wyatt!
THREE?! You've got to be kidding! I can't believe he is 3 already. He is such a cutie pie. I love him trying to make a 3 with his fingers. So cute!
ooh he is so cute!!! just love him. looooove his cute little fingers!!!! HB Wy man.
love all your little buddies from washington!!!
xo.
Happy Birthday!!! I love how hard he was working at making that 3. It still takes Jordan a minute to get those tricky fingers up.;) He is getting so big! Have a great night celebrating!!
Does he look like anyone you know???? He's adorable and huggable. Great pics, Aimee!
Happy Birthday Buddy! We miss you guys!
Your pictures are too good!
Post a Comment