It's here, It's here!! The first day of school is really here!! Can you tell we are excited for today?!! I possibly am more excited than the kids!! I read on a friend's blog that she was sad to see her kids go off to school after spending all her time this summer with them, but that on the other hand she was excited to see her kids go off to school after spending all her time with her kids. I can whole heartily agree!! Plus the kids are ready and excited to go back too. On Friday the schools had their open houses so the kids could come and meet their teachers before the first day and find their classrooms. The kids got wonderful teachers this year and meeting them made the kids even more excited to start today.
Ayden's teacher this year is Mrs. Burks. She is so nice and I think Ayden is going to have a great time with her!!
Meysa's teacher is Mrs. Mebane! She was so warm as she invited Meysa into the classroom. Meysa really likes her already.
Lauryn's teacher is Miss Haering. She is young and energetic. Lauryn was excited because she has blonde hair and blue eyes just like her!! I hope Lauryn has a great kindergarten year!!
Here is to the new school year. Wyatt and I are planning on having some fun times around here as well. Oh yeah and here is to grocery shopping with only one kid!! Yippee~~







5 comments:
thanks for the jealousy post!!! ;))
No, really it looks like the kids will have a great time!
i love those signs.. prob. cause i have them too for my kids to hold! :) one.more.week.one.more.week....
xoxo.
Totally love this post Aimee! Andren's first day of preschool is tomorrow and I plan on using the time while he's at school to do my shopping too! It was a nightmare at Walmart yesterday trying to get groceries while he was running through the aisles! Hooray for school! :)
Grocery shopping is pleasant even if you only have to take 2 - any more than that and it just can't end well. Such cute pictures.
They are growing up too fast! So fun for them and for you! Wyatt will love being an "only child" for a few hours each day!
Wow! School! Where has the summer gone? I still can't believe Lauryn is in kindergarten. Hallie misses her like crazy. :) Looks like everyone will have a great year!
Post a Comment