23 August 2011

{I am}

I AM.......

i am:   Sitting at the computer checking email and blogs

i think: school should start tomorrow...

i know:  who I am

i want: food to magically appear in my fridge so I don't have to go shopping for it

i have: a lesson to prepare for RS on Sunday...

i dislike: impatient people

i miss: my family out west

i fear:  drowning

i feel:  blessed

i hear:  Ayden doing the dishes listening to music

i smell: freshley sanded wood

i crave: fresh raspberries

i cry:  when I watch that "Coming Home" show on TV

i usually: read to my kids while they are in bed at night

i search: for blogs about photography

i wonder:  if I will get to work out now that I only have one kid at home during school

i regret:  not spending a little more money on my wardrobe

i love: when I hear my kids playing together instead of fighting

i care:  about my family, each and everyone of them (including the extended ones)

i always: have the radio on in the car

i worry: about the economy

i am not:  easily offended


i remember: when I didn't have stretch marks everywhere

i believe: in disciplining children when needed

i dance: with my kids in the kitchen

i sing: to embarass my kids

i don’t always:  put on makeup

i argue: with Ryan about how ridiculous the stats are in baseball

i write: on my blog

i win: the boringest house award....I need to put things up on the wall


i lose: at anything where height is important

i wish:  that extra weight magically melted off

i listen: to instrumental music on Sundays

i don't understand: people sometimes....I mean really

i can usually be found: at home with the kiddos

i am scared: to drive around here sometimes.  People are crazy here....


i need: a few more hours in the day


i forget: my reusable bags when I go grocery shopping

i am happy:  when everyone is home and tucked in at night

Now its YOUR turn. Copy and paste this to your blog, changing the answers to fit you! :o) Then leave me a comment, so I know to go read all about your "I AM's". :)

3 comments:

The Willis Wonder Years said...

SO FUN to read your "I ams"! I cant believe they already have given you a calling of teaching RS. They didnt waste any time at all did they? Hope you are loving your new ward! I am sure Lacey 5th ward misses you like crazy!

Frasier Family said...

What a neat post...I loved reading your "I am's". I will do it on my blog soon too! :)

Mom (aka Grandma) said...

posted on my blog!