11 January 2012

{Indecisive Much}

I really wish the weather out here would make up it's mind.  One day we have 60 degree weather and the next day it is snowing and 25 degrees.  I am not complaining because I don't like the 60 and sunny days, or that I don't want snow.  I just wish that if it is going to get cold, that it would just do it and then we can get over with Winter.  If it is going to remain 60 and sunny, then by all means lets just bypass winter all together.  It is when they are back to back that my poor body doesn't know which end is up.  We go from wearing just a sweatshirt to having to bundle up.  Then there is the fights about what to wear to school each day. Fights about whether or not shorts or long pants are in order.  There is something to be said for consistency.  The kids were really excited to see snow when they got off the bus the other day.  They were ready to get all bundled up and make their first snowman of the season.  Unfortunately, for them there wasn't enough snow to do anything with.  I think they too would like to either have snow and lots of it, or just to stay nice and sunny.  I have a feeling though pretty soon here we are going to get our wish and it is going to turn cold and stay that way.  I guess I better be careful of what I ask for huh?!!  

4 comments:

Colton said...

It's obviously been a long time since you lived in Arizona. One word for you:

LAYERS

Frasier Family said...

I am kinda wishing for snow here in Lewiston. I want to get the boys out in it to play...or maybe it's just that we need to get out! :)

A*Waite said...

I am with you, winter is blahh! The weather has been crazy here too. I love spring and always await it's arrival.

Heather said...

No church today!!!! B/C of 1 inch of snow! Hahahaha! don't you just love WA! :)))