25 June 2012

{Arrow of Light}


He is moving on up in the world!!  He has finished everything needed in Cub Scouts and they said he is ready to move on up to Boy Scouts. This last Tuesday he had his Arrow of Light Ceremony and got to cross that oh so special bridge from Cub Scouts to Boy Scouts!!   He is one happy camper I tell ya!!!  He is excited to camp and shoot guns and earn merit badges.  We are proud of how hard he has worked so far and what a good kid he is!!  Congrats Ayden!





4 comments:

Greg and Margaret said...

So cool and so proud of him! Reminds me of when Andy did that same journey and it was special then!

Heather said...

Way to go ayden!!! Will you rub some of that scouting off on your BFF!!! :)))))

RR said...

Boys in the church are so lucky!
I have 3 brothers and I always wanted to do the camping,hiking,canoeing, etc..

so much fun!

The Willis Wonder Years said...

Congrats to Adyen! Your pictures are beautiful!!