20 October 2012

{Family Pictures 2012}

We were lucky enough again this year to have my Mother-in-Law help us take our family pictures.  She gets to wrangle all of us to get a family shot and then I get the easy job of taking the individuals.  Her job is much harder.  We found a little nook in a park nearby our home and were able to get some good shots of the family.  It is fun to see how much difference a year makes in how fast these kids of ours are growing.  Thanks again Margaret for helping us!!  We love how they turned out!






5 comments:

Odd Family said...

Beautiful pictures!! It is amazing the difference a year makes. Wy looks so grown up. We miss you all around these parts. :)

Emily said...

Oh how we miss you! GREAT pictures, you have a beautiful fam!

The Willis Wonder Years said...

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!!!!!!!! Miss your precious family!!!

Mom (aka Grandma) said...

So very happy they turned out! It was fun and having time with you guys is so special! Love you guys!

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

Beautiful. Wyatt's big brown eyes make me melt. I miss you!