27 December 2007

Our Christmas

Christmas Eve night we drove down to Vancouver to Ryan's Uncle Joe and Aunt Joann's house to spend the evening!! It was fun. There were 25 people there and they usually open all their presents on Christmas Eve, hence the large pile of presents around the Christmas tree. It was crazy when it came time to open all the presents!! But lots of fun too.
Before all the presents could be opened we had to have dinner, but while waiting for dinner we all played lots of games. Ayden got expert instruction on Chinese checkers from his Great-Grandpa Ralph!!
Ayden and Meysa had fun learning some new games like connect-four and battleship!! What a fun evening it was, except for Lauryn not feeling well. We drove back to Lacey that night and got to bed about 1 am. We woke up the next morning to finish opening our presents and to see what Santa brought everyone. Ryan's brother and his wife stayed with us and it was so much fun!! The kids loved having Andy and Teresa stay with us. Everyone was so generous to our family, we were really spoiled this Christmas, so thank you family. We love you!!!

10 comments:

Heather said...

I'm glad you guys had fun!! We had a wonderful christmas as well!
I'm sad our trip is almost over but it will be good to get back in our routine!
See you soon!!!!

Mom (aka Grandma) said...

It was such a blessing to be all together. You have the best kids! (And yes, I can admit I'm biased!!!). Love you lots!!

Becky T said...

WoW, that is a lot of presents!!! Looks like a lot of fun. I love Meysa's pink boots and horse stuff. So cute! And I hope Lauryn is feeling better. Poor girl!

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

Wowzers...that's alot of presents!! Sounds like tons of fun, I am glad you guys have had such a great Christmas with family that is what it's all about. Those head lamps were a hit over this way too! They like to play hide and go seek with them and just about everything else. Tell Meysa I love her boots!! Next time you guys come down you will have to tell Ayden to bring his head lamp too they could play night games at gramps.

Debbi said...

Looks like such a fun Chrismtas - I love that you blogged about each kid separartly. That was a good idea I'll have to remember!

Dawn said...

Looks like a great christmas. Santa was great to you all. I love tha pink boots, I wish they were in my size! As for Aiden, he will figure it out soon. I have never lied so much to Meg as I have about Sants this year. I just felt the black hole getting bigger and deeper. I hope it doesn't crush her. She'll soon figure out the rest of the night time visitors. Glad you had a Merry christmas-Happy New year. and check out my post soon, I went to Seth's reception and took great pictures of MANY Finches and Bigelows!

Dawn said...

I found Angie's blog-check it out at angiecolwell.bogspot.com!!!

Angie Colwell said...

Hi Aimee, i can't believe how cute your kids are. Hope you guys are doing well. Hope you like the rain. Love ya
Angie

Cook Family said...

Happy New Year! Im glad you guys had a good Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is a TON of presents, nice! Sounds like a fun Christmas, but how can Christmas not be fun, right?!