Well I know it has been forever since I really posted about anything that was going on in our lives. I am starting to feel better, a little here and there. I still don't feel like I have that much energy, but I don't feel like I want to throw up all the time either. I guess that is a happy compromise. Ryan is just finishing up his ER rotation, he can say that he doesn't enjoy shift work all that much. Next up for him is OB clinic. The kids are doing well. Ayden had a hard time going to bed last night because his brain was too full of information. He said he had to stay home for three days and then he could go back because his brain wouldn't be too full. Wow a first grader's brain is already full, I think it was more to do with a quiz that was coming up that anything. Sometimes the funniest things come out of his mouth. Meysa is doing good, she has been so patient with me lately. I haven't been that much fun, but she is a trooper. She wants to go to school so bad that she walks around all day with a backpack on so she feels like she is going to school at home. Poor kid- And the big news in Lauryn's life is she is now sleeping on a big girl bed. The clip on the side rail of crib broke and so it sagged to one side. Well off it came and on went the toddler rail. I wasn't too ready for her to be "free" but she hasn't been too bad. She and Meysa do like to play once they are put to bed, but all in all not too bad. The picture is of the night Ryan put the rail on and this was the first thing Lauryn did. She climbed up the side and then tried jumping out. She has already bit the dust once doing this. Hopefully she will learn. Aside from the near constant rain and a little ice, not much else has been going on. Our hunt for a house is going ok, we haven't found anything that we really love, or really a price that we really love!! It is good that we have time to look, no rushing into anything!! We have a great realtor, so I confident that we will find something! I hope to be better about updating and snapping pics of the happenings around here. Happy Super Tuesday to you all!!
05 February 2008
Catch up!!
Well I know it has been forever since I really posted about anything that was going on in our lives. I am starting to feel better, a little here and there. I still don't feel like I have that much energy, but I don't feel like I want to throw up all the time either. I guess that is a happy compromise. Ryan is just finishing up his ER rotation, he can say that he doesn't enjoy shift work all that much. Next up for him is OB clinic. The kids are doing well. Ayden had a hard time going to bed last night because his brain was too full of information. He said he had to stay home for three days and then he could go back because his brain wouldn't be too full. Wow a first grader's brain is already full, I think it was more to do with a quiz that was coming up that anything. Sometimes the funniest things come out of his mouth. Meysa is doing good, she has been so patient with me lately. I haven't been that much fun, but she is a trooper. She wants to go to school so bad that she walks around all day with a backpack on so she feels like she is going to school at home. Poor kid- And the big news in Lauryn's life is she is now sleeping on a big girl bed. The clip on the side rail of crib broke and so it sagged to one side. Well off it came and on went the toddler rail. I wasn't too ready for her to be "free" but she hasn't been too bad. She and Meysa do like to play once they are put to bed, but all in all not too bad. The picture is of the night Ryan put the rail on and this was the first thing Lauryn did. She climbed up the side and then tried jumping out. She has already bit the dust once doing this. Hopefully she will learn. Aside from the near constant rain and a little ice, not much else has been going on. Our hunt for a house is going ok, we haven't found anything that we really love, or really a price that we really love!! It is good that we have time to look, no rushing into anything!! We have a great realtor, so I confident that we will find something! I hope to be better about updating and snapping pics of the happenings around here. Happy Super Tuesday to you all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Yea, finally a new post! Like I didn't already know what is going on with your life right?!!? :)
Thanks for last night! It was sooo yummy I need that pizza reciepe. Well, first off you need to show me how to make the dough!!
Love ya
It's good to hear from you. Glad you are feeling at least a little better. Ugh! I didn't know you wanted to buy. Will you be staying longer than you thought? It's such a beautiful place. Where exactly are you looking? I'm dreading the big-bed move!
It looks like your kids are in a WWF match and Lauryn is about to do a killer elbow drop or something.
The chair! Give him the chair!
Glad you feel better :)
Congrats on feeling better. Isnt it great! And Also on the toddler bed. I tried for one night with alysse and she was back into the crib! A hehehe to ayden that is sooo funny that his brain is too full. And good luck house hunting. i am soooo jealous, i wish we were buying a house. not in detroit but i wish we were buying a house.
Just wanted to let you know we're here! We are on 6th street Seattle for now until Saturday morning. On Saturday our stuff comes in Issa.
We past your city on Tuesday. Cute town.
I loved Ayden's head full of information! How cute is that!
Glad you are feeling better.
So glad you're feeling better. Throwing up is the worst, but not having any energy is pretty tough when you are a mom of three! I feel like my brain is way too full to! I wish it was full of useful info. instead of my never ending "to do" list!
Is there such a thing as a brain too full? I know too much info isn't a good thing sometimes, but that's so funny. Glad you are feeling better and you have surfaced with camera in hand. I was starting to wonder. Hope it continues and your energy comes back! When do you find out if it's a boy or girl?
Glad you are feeling a bit better. Your kids are too cute and clever!
Bronwyn
I love that he said my brain is too full. I guess it is if he is smart enough to come up with that. I am so sorry that you are feeling sick, how miserable. Good luck house hunting.
Post a Comment