So yesterday Ryan got a package in the mail that he has been waiting anxiously for. It was these REALLY(emphasis added)cool biking glasses that he will use for none other than, yup you guessed it, delivering babies and surgeries!! Who knew they were so multi-functional. He even has lenses that are orange that can be interchanged. I told him to leave those ones at home, might scare not only the patients but you don't want that to be the first thing the babies see when they come out. I guess they are more comfortable than the regular glasses and they look better too. The kids thought they were really cool too so they wanted to try them on, along with the scrub caps I made Ryan for Christmas. Lauryn was the only one that just couldn't sit and get her picture taken. And no she isn't picking her nose in that first picture she is just checking to make sure the boogers are still there for later!!
08 February 2008
Is there a doctor in the house?!
So yesterday Ryan got a package in the mail that he has been waiting anxiously for. It was these REALLY(emphasis added)cool biking glasses that he will use for none other than, yup you guessed it, delivering babies and surgeries!! Who knew they were so multi-functional. He even has lenses that are orange that can be interchanged. I told him to leave those ones at home, might scare not only the patients but you don't want that to be the first thing the babies see when they come out. I guess they are more comfortable than the regular glasses and they look better too. The kids thought they were really cool too so they wanted to try them on, along with the scrub caps I made Ryan for Christmas. Lauryn was the only one that just couldn't sit and get her picture taken. And no she isn't picking her nose in that first picture she is just checking to make sure the boogers are still there for later!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I'm so jealous that there is a light at the end of the tunnel for you, because yes, there is actually a doctor in your house!! haha.
And holy domestic skills with making your caps!! I've been missing your blog posts Aimee!! keep these coming please!
So, hopefully Ryan & Nate don't stand by each other in surgery b/c it looks like they have the same pair of glasses!!! o.k. maybe a little different......
Lookin good Ryan!
Those are some nice glasses. Great job making surgery caps, I never would have thought to do that, you are so creative.
Cool glasses! Delivering babies will be fun!
Glad you are feeling better...sounds like things are going well over that way. That will be neat for Ryan to deliver all those babies, exciting time for you guys!
Who knew that safety glasses could be so multi-functional! I don't think wearing them necessarily qualifies you though, Tom's got a pair and I don't think he'd be willing, maybe able after my hour-long deliveries, but not willing. crazy how Aiden is looking so much like his dad
Quite the intelligent looking bunch at your house these days! What fun pics. Have a great week!
So where did Ryan get his Glasses? Chris Can't find any that he likes anywhere.
Is that for eye protection in case the surgery gets particularly gory or juicy? I'm confused...
Hey I have a favor to ask if you feel comfortable doing it...I am looking for people that would be interested in selling the scentsy candles. I don't know if you know much about them, you can go to my website at www.scentsy.com/sariah if ya want to learn more. Anyway I was wondering if you would mind posting or e-mailing your blogger friends about them and if they want to hop on to my webstie they can look at the products and if they go to "start a business" they can read about what it all entails. The company just started a few years ago so it is a great time to sell I am getting alot of great feed back and just thought I would see if there was anyone wanting to make a little extra money. Let me know...thanks!
Post a Comment