Just thought we would let you know where we found Lauryn asleep last night. I went in to check on the girls like normal and Lauryn was of course not in her bed. She wasn't under her bed either. She wasn't in bed with Meysa and she wasn't asleep in the closet. So where could she be? She was under Meysa's bed, with her blanket and baby. With a bed skirt on the bed , it took me a minute to find her this time. Stay tuned for where we will find Lauryn next time!!
11 comments:
Aimee, I would be freaking out with all this hiding! How do you ever find her? Crazy girl! I love the new spring blog look - now if it only felt like spring here I would be happy!
Oh my heck Amy I want to say that is so funny which it is, but.... HELLO Lauryn stop scarin your momma!!! lol:)
Thanks soooo much for picking me & the kids up from the airport, it means a lot!!!! :)
See ya tomorrow!!!
ha ha silly girl!
The saga continues. This is so funny - keep me posted on where she turns up next.
P.S. We put Ellie in a toddler bed last night for the first time. It was a spur of the moment decision and she loved it! So far so good.
Oh my gosh, she's hilarious! I love it!
how funny! I think you might have a sleepwalker in your hands!
how funny! I think you might have a sleepwalker in your hands!
That is so funny, I am nerves to put Koley in a big girl bed, she will probably do the same thing!
That is really funny! I do think it would freak me out a little, not to find my kid. She must like a "cave" feeling :)
Hey! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I have to say that I too have stalked your blog from time to time. I'm glad you like the blogs I make. I'm totally addicted to making them. Thanks for spreading the word. Alan is one of my favorite people on the planet. I'm going to be so sad when they move!
What a funny stage!!
Post a Comment