Were was Luaryn at 10 PM? I could hear a deep breathing, nasal congested child (picture Darth Vader). I looked in Meysa's bed to see if she had "buddied" up with her favorite older sister!!! Not there. Ah ha, there she is...
How the tiny cramped area 1) under her bed and 2) on the floor seemed like a good deal is beyond us. She apparently put some thought into this though because her pillow and ever-so-precious baby were all neatly set up by her. She never ceases to continually make us laugh and scratch our heads. Silly girl!!!
15 comments:
HAHA! This is so funny! I love kid sleeping pictures and what crazy things they do and where you find them!
that is so hilarious! My heart always does a little pitter patter when I can't find a kid. That's funny you found her by listening to her congestion. My kids all sound that way, even McKenna. Did you put her back in her bed? Kyle would've been mad if he'd woke up back in his bed.
ha ha. I thought it was hilarious that she took her pillow and baby. She new exactly what she wanted!
My first thought was that Dora killed her. That scheming little @#$@% just wanted the crib to herself!
That is funny. I think it would kinda scare me, but if you are use to it, maybe not. Kids do such funny things. Don't you wish some nights (after a bad day) you could just grab your pillow and blanket and crawl under the bed??? I do.
Alison
That is so cut and funny! Sweet little girl
FUnny ... aren't you glad you checked on the poor girl? Looks like you have another reader on your hands!!!
I loved you Valentine Post I wanted to do that all last week and I ran out of time! blogging is another one of the fun hobbies that I just don't ever have enough time to do it all!!!! CUTE!!!AMIEE
oh she is too cute!! How funny!!
that is sooo cute. isnt it just precious how these little girls worship their older sisters! And she is smart she didnt want to be uncomfortable so she took her pillow.
It was good to catch up with your fam with your blog. I loved the pictures from the good ole days! You really don't look that much different from high school! You age so well, and a mother of three almost four you look GREAT. P.S. I used to like to sleep on the floor too!
Hey Aim,
Cute new look!!!! Hope you don't care that ours will look a little similar! {wink,wink,} :)
I love Lauryn she is so stinkin cute!! What she comes up with..
Miss you guys! How is the house hunting coming along???
love ya & see ya soon~
Aimee--
I came across your blog on accident! Email me and I will fill in the details!
I haven't talked to you in forever! Looks like life is keeping you busy!
Love Ya!
Amber Waite princessambreee@yahoo.com
Lauryn is so cute... how funny that she would have thought to climb under her bed like that!
Oh my, she is crazy! That is too funny. I love it! Way to go capturing a picture of her! I hope you are feeling great these days!
Too funny! I have a picture of Porter when he was around her age asleep with his favorite blanket in the toy cupboard...kids aren't they funny! Love the new page by the way :)
Post a Comment