
Boy do we look young or what!! It seems like an eternity ago that I was 18 and finally out of High School. Next up, college for both of us but in different states for two years. A lot of phone calls and lots of letters. Throw in a baptism and a proposal and that brings you to the next highlight....

Our wedding Day!! It was wonderful to be sealed to my sweetheart for all eternity. We then went on a really cool honeymoon. Kalamth Falls, OR. Ryan got strep throat, it rained and we came home a day early. Lots of fun!! Maybe for our 10 year anniversary we can go on a makeup honeymoon. After the honeymoon was over Ryan spent a lot of time at the baseball field playing, he says he was trying to get through school, but I don't know!! I spent my days sucking slobber at the Dentist office so we could have money to pay rent and eat!! The good ole' days when we really didn't have two pennies to rub together.

Fast Forward about 6 years. We have two kids, a minivan and a hermit crab!! Ryan is in medical school, we are still poor but we are loving life. We couldn't really ask for anything more. Ok, yes we could, a paycheck and our student loans wiped away!! But we are happy and healthy and Ryan is halfway done with torture, I mean school!!
...Now onto today!! We have been married 8 1/2 years, we have three kids, and another one on the way. Ryan is in residency and gone a lot but we still get to see him!! I really couldn't have asked for a better man to walk along with me the last 11 years. We are best friends and sweethearts. He is the father of my children and my one and only. He brings home the bacon so I can stay home and be the Mom and he is our super hero. I probably don't say it often enough, but I love my Valentine more today than I did way back when!!
10 comments:
That was the sweetest post, I think I'm tearing up! Blame it on the birth control I guess, but man, that was touching! I had no idea Ryan wasn't a member...and that y'all were high school sweethearts!! I love it. You look so good in all of these pics!! I'm in love with your love! haha. Happy V-day!!
Sooo Sweet!! You guys are too cute!
My sweetheart is x a miles away...
ASLEEP! :)
How fun! I love the post I hope you had a great day! and no rush on the apartment stuff we have until sept!
SO sweet. Ya I remember you guys way back when dating when I lived in Idaho for the summer with Sariah. Man I loved that summer. Hey tell Sariah to get with it and have a baby so you guys can have some more little finch cousins
That was so cute! I love "back when" pictures. I hope you had a great valentine's day...and spent it like you were still dating. I hope you are feeling better!
So cute Aimee! We miss you guys! This post makes me meloncholy for you!
that was fun, maybe I can dig out pics for our anniversary next month. You guys look way young, but I guess we all did. Glad you had a great valentine's day, hope the next 111 are just as good!
Sweet post Aimee! We sure miss your family!
Very nice post & I loved hearing the abbreviated story along with pictures. Too fun!
What a sweet post! I love it. The pictures, the narrative, everything. You guys are a beautiful couple!
Post a Comment