01 June 2008
Big Red.....Nose
On our drive home from Lewiston, Lauryn wanted a piece of "spicey gun" like Meysa (Big Red). Apparently it was too spicy for her mouth. All of a sudden she is saying.."oww, oww" and her eyes are watering and her nose is running. We couldn't figure out what was that matter until Meysa pipes up, "she stuck her gum in her nose." NICE. We stopped in Prosser for lunch and dad got to take a look up Lauryn's nose and sure enough in the right nostril was a nicely packed, Lauryn sized piece of Big Red. MAJOR surgery was then performed without the use of any anesthesia (actually Lauryn didn't even flinch).
Going in for the gum.
Out it comes.
Here is the culprit. Lauryn asked for it back so she could chew it again. UMMM, don't think so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Great story. Talmage went through a two month phase where everything went up the nose. I did major surgery on him a couple times and I extracted things like carrots, small rocks, sticks, a pea, seeds off our tree out back, crayon.... Only he screamed and jerked around a ton... made it tough on me. Lastly, what in the world is a gynecologist doing with such fine instruments? Those look more like something out of head and neck armamentarium....
Ouch!! Poor Lauryn! We sure enjoyed seeing you guys...love ya!
Thank heavens for dads and "surgery" skills. The stories of Lauryn sure crack me up! Keep em' coming.
ha ha ha kids! Glad you got it out though
That is the most ridiculous thing I have seen in a while...I don't think I ever stuck anything up my nose besides my fingers. Although I was quite adept at that...
That's just funny! Glad you were able to document it, for those wonderful dating years! So glad to hear you didn't give it back!
Oh my goodness! The things kids do! I'm just glad it came out easily. I've heard horror stories of things stuck in noses that don't come out without a big production, so I'm glad this wasn't one of those!
I am lauging out loud. Kids do the greatest stuff. I showed "the doctor" of our house and all he could say was, "eeeeewww, eeeewwww." I hope that doesn't happen any time soon in our house or I will be the one performing surgery! Ha!
Seems like every family has atleast one kid who sticks something up their nose. Big Red, though-that would hurt a lot. I am glad you were able to get it out. I once stuck a rock in my nose and had to go to the doctor. Not a pleasant experience.
Oh my gosh I needed a good laugh - thanks for sharing! Toddlers are the best!
Post a Comment