Some people we sent our family to newsletter couldn't open it so we thought we would post it on the blog. Sorry if it is a repeat for some of you!!
Heitmann Family 2008
We hope this letter finds everyone well this year. This past year has been full of many memories. This year we’ll start from the bottom and work up.
Wyatt Andrew (3 mo) is the newest and most likely last addition to the Heitmann clan. He graced us with his presence on Aug 15, 2008 at 0157, weighing in at 7lbs 15 oz and 20.5 inches long. In the last 3 months he has only gotten bigger (almost doubled his birth weight now)!!! He looks a lot like Ayden and is very mild mannered, that is until he thinks he is starving and wasting away to nothing.
Lauryn Colleen (2 ½) continues to solidify her place as the family clown. She is enthralled with Disney Princesses and on most days will inform us that she is Ariel or Belle and not Lauryn. I’m not sure she can get any more feminine if she tried. She loves spending time with mom while the older two are at school. She loves nursery at church and learning about Jesus. She woos all the ladies at church with her personality, not to mention the blonde hair and blue eyes!
Meysa Lynn (5) finally started pre-school this fall and absolutely loves it. She is sad when Friday comes around and her school week is over. She still absolutely loves horses. I don’t know if there is going to be a way to not own a horse in the future. Her love for the gospel is growing and she is the first to tell her older brother, mom or dad when they are straying off course. However, each week she says their lesson in CTR 5 is about choosing the right and being nice. Obviously she is getting the point somewhere.
Ayden Tyler (7) is definitely a little man already. It is amazing to watch him act so old already. If he could live in the year 3000 with all the Star Wars characters he would. Stars Wars and Legos continue to be the interests in his life. Ayden played his first year of organized baseball and did an outstanding job. He is doing very well in second grade and loves to read. He is excited to be able to be baptized in 6 short months!!
Ryan and I are truly just trying to keep up with the kids and life itself. Ryan is busy delivering babies and serving in the church as one of the ward clerks. I am busy keeping the kids happy and healthy and trying to do some things that I likes to do for myself. Life is really good and we are so blessed.
(We had some pics with it but they didn't copy over)!!
2 comments:
Thanks! I have been one of the unlucky ones, but I keep up to speed with you! Your family is so cute and such fun! Happy Holidays!
It was so fun to get your comment on our blog! Its been so long since we've been to Lewiston and kept in touch with everyone there. You have such a great family! I think you just had one little one when we moved. Look at you now!
I hope it is ok that I added you to our blog list. Its my easy way of viewing everyones blogs occasionally.
Ang
Post a Comment