Ayden has been after me to let him feed Wyatt the last few days. It isn't that I haven't wanted him to try but when Wyatt is hungry he doesn't have the time for me to give Ayden a tutorial on how to shovel the food properly. But this evening I got Wyatt past the "I am going to die if I don't get some food" phase and then I let Ayden finish it up. As you can see Ayden did a great job, but we still have a little to work on. I found carrots up Wyatt's nose for the next couple of days. Ayden loves being a big brother and enjoys getting Wyatt to laugh!!
4 comments:
how sweet! I'll have to let Kiley do that when the time comes :)
Pureed carrots. yum. I think I'd rather have them up my nose. Unless they were grandpa's carrots. They are AMAZING for some reason...
That is so cute and very sweet how Ayden wants to be involved with his little brother. Hopefully it was helpful and didn't create more work for you! :)
Good job Aiden! I love it when Meg wanted to help. Now, just no carrots while laughing, that's serious indigestion!
Post a Comment