02 May 2009

We are on the Move!!

Wyatt has finally figured out how to get his arms and legs to work in the same direction. He is crawling now and is alot happier now that he can move. For the longest time he would get up on his hands and knees, but just rock back and forth. The last couple of days he has been reaching for things and realizing that he might just be able to move. It only took him a few days of that and he figured it out. Here are some pics we got tonight of him crawling. He also currently has three teeth that are coming in. He hasn't been the happiest camper but motrin has been our friend. We still think he is the cutest 8 1/2 month old around!!



Enjoy the video, but ignore my annoying voice please!!


9 comments:

Colton said...

I love baby milestones, they are the greatest. First solid food, first tooth, first crawling, first time painting the wall with their own excrement...good times.

*Katie May* said...

getting old!

The Willis Wonder Years said...

AWWW!! He is so precious!! I love when they discover they can move! SO CUTE!! P.S. Your voice is not annoying at all! :o)

The Nielsen Family said...

I love how all your kids look just like brother and sister, there is no guess work there. Wyatt is certainly getting big.

Your house is so cute and congrats on getting lawn. Isn't it funny what things we get kicks out of ?

Mom (aka Grandma) said...

He is the cutest 8 1/2 little baby! And I'm not at all biased- hehe! Can't wait to see you!

Angela said...

Wow, such a big boy! I wish Nora n him could get together.

Laura Bernard said...

okay, he is one of the cutest babies! And looks just like one of the family!

Sylwia said...

he is such a cutie!!!

Coleman Family said...

Awwww, he IS the cutest 8 1/2 month old around! I can't believe he's crawling! Little stinker!