I was so excited to get to see my grandparents while in Arizona. The last time I had seen them was when I was pregnant with Meysa and before we moved to Iowa. Sadly they hadn't seen any of the younger three kids and Ayden was 2 when he saw them last. My kids loved getting to go to their house and to play in the super cool tree house. They all left their mark on it and wish they could play in it again. I am really grateful for the opportunity my kids had to see my grandparents, their Great-grandparents. We live close to Ryan's grandparents and they see them pretty often, which they love and I love watching the memories they make with them. I do wish we lived closer to mine but we will cherish the time we spent with them this summer. We love you Grandma and Grandpa!!31 July 2009
Grandparents are GREAT!!
I was so excited to get to see my grandparents while in Arizona. The last time I had seen them was when I was pregnant with Meysa and before we moved to Iowa. Sadly they hadn't seen any of the younger three kids and Ayden was 2 when he saw them last. My kids loved getting to go to their house and to play in the super cool tree house. They all left their mark on it and wish they could play in it again. I am really grateful for the opportunity my kids had to see my grandparents, their Great-grandparents. We live close to Ryan's grandparents and they see them pretty often, which they love and I love watching the memories they make with them. I do wish we lived closer to mine but we will cherish the time we spent with them this summer. We love you Grandma and Grandpa!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You know, they are pretty great. Even though Grandma just calls me a jackass all the time.
Post a Comment