26 July 2009

Pardon the Interruption

Wyatt needs to interrupt the regularly scheduled post about our awesome vacation because he has some really good news to share with you all. For a little guy this is some pretty cool stuff!! He is now taking steps and just tonight he walked all over the living room. In fact he was so fast that all the pictures turned out blurry!! He is pretty proud of himself, if you couldn't tell from his "Guy Smiley" face!! He has been taking steps for about two weeks now. He actually took his first step for my Dad in Idaho and I missed it. My Dad told me if I wanted to see him take his first steps then I was too late!! He was 11 months old at the time. I bet by the time he is One (in three weeks) he will be walking all over the place, and then nothing will be safe!!


He only uses this contraption to walk alongside it. Heck half the time he is walking in front of it and dragging it!!

Looking pretty cute here!!! I can't believe how fast time is flying. I don't want him to turn 1 already. I wish I could slow things down a bit. Oh, he is so much fun right now. He has learned the art of fake crying while trying to throw a fit to get what he wants. It is actually pretty fun to watch!! He doesn't see the humor in it, he really thinks it is suppose to work!! Boy howdy, we love this kid to death!!

6 comments:

Mom (aka Grandma) said...

Oh, he is such a cutie - can't wait to see you guys! Love the pics (he, he!!!) Love you guys!

*Katie May* said...

so dang cute! Go Wyatt!

Frasier Family said...

That is so cute...his little face says "Hey mom look at what I can do now!" He is such an adorable little guy. Time really does go by too fast, doesn't it?

Robyn said...

He is the cutest little boy! I can't believe he is 1 already.

Colton said...

He looks too young to be walking. He at least needs to grow some hair before he destroys the house.

Cute kid, though. Finch, for sure.

Dawn said...

yay! It's a whole new freedom but more work for you! Good job Wyatt!