18 February 2010

{I'm not dead}

For those of you that have checked my blog and keep seeing the crazy hair of my son, I apologize. I am not dead (although after last night and today with a stomach bug, I wish I was), my computer crashed. I got it back today and will work hard at putting it all back together. My posts may be few and far between but one day here real soon I'll be back in full force. I know how much you are all on the edge of your seats waiting!! I'll try to hurry!!

6 comments:

Heather said...

glad you guys are feeling better! :)

Mom (aka Grandma) said...

It was fun to talk with you about the latest stuff in photography! Sorry you haven't been feeling well! I have some catalogs and magazines we picked up at the course for you! See you soon!

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

I love all the pics... that is a great one of Ayden with the scriptures. What a great habit to start!

Coleman Family said...

Oh yikes, if it's anything like we went through in December...double yikes! Hope you get feeling better really soon!

Teresa / Andy said...

happy to know you'll be back to blogging soon! We're fans :)

RR said...

Aimee..

How have you been? I may stop by and see you this week. What days work well for you besides Mon/Wed sorry I have to work those days?

I so love your cute blog!