
My mother in law came this last weekend to visit just because. It is always nice to have her here. We both have a love for photography and so we thought it would be fun to go up to a place I had wanted to check out in Tacoma. So with the kids in toe we went to check out a part of Tacoma, called Old Tacoma. Basically the area is where people first settled along the sound. We were wanting to do a lot more exploring but time didn't permit it. So we played on the dock and checked out an out of commission fire boat and then headed home. The kids liked getting to get some fresh air and play in and amongst the rocks. It was a really nice morning and we got some good pictures to boot!!
Ayden didn't like being on the pier. He thought he couldn't see how the pier was being held up and that we would fall any moment. I told him he was fine and he managed to stay out with us for a good 20 minutes. We got him chasing the pigeons so it took his mind off his
imminent death by water.

You'll have to excuse Wyatt's constant runny nose. I think I had just wiped his nose with my shirt about 5 sec. before this picture was taken. I use my own clothing for such a task when only absolutely necessary.

So sweet!!

When we were on the pier Wyatt has strapped into a stroller because neither I nor my mother in law felt like taking a dive into the water. Because frankly that is where this little monkey would have ended up I am sure. But once on land again he was allowed a small amount of freedom and he loved it. Although he almost took a dive off a
cement bench it was pretty much accident free.

Not one of Lauryn's finer moments caught on film. She is such a ham.
Meysa was perfectly content to run along the pier like a horse and chase the pigeons. At this point I think her behavior as a horse is as second nature as her behaving like a girl. I don't know if that is good or bad.

I love this picture. I look at it and I can't believe they are all mine, along with their boogers too. How lucky can a girl be?
7 comments:
Oh Aimee, your kids are adorable and your pictures are fabulous! I loved my time with you - arrived home safe and sound but wishing the weekend hadn't gone so fast! Love you guys!
Looks like a great day! And yes you sure pretty lucky :) I am the luckiest girl to with my munchkins
love the last picture... next years christmas card for sure!!!!:)
I knew you would love that place! What great pictures - that is what I always imagine my pictures will look like..then I get home and realize they don't!ahaha! I think Meysa really looks like you in the picture of her and Lauryn.
It's such a fun place - that top picture is my favorite! Maybe next fall we'll have to hire you to take some pictures of us there!
Cute last picture! All the kids are smiling and happy! Fun adventure day! I love those!
What great pics!!! Aaron actually proposed to me on that very bridge.:) I would love to buy a 5 by 7 copy of that pic from you. I should frame it and hang it in our room. Let me know if that would be alright.
ohhh I miss you guys!
Post a Comment