06 February 2010

{A Life Saver}

This may look like a regular frog shaped sandbox. But it is sooo much more. It happens to be a life saver. I know, how can such an ordinary thing be so important?
It keeps this young man out of my kitchen and therefore saves his life. Hence, being a lifesaver. He has to be going all the time and he gets bored really easy. So he will walk around my kitchen and take out everything he can, spread it all over my house and then whine because he is bored again. Well the weather has been really spring like as of late and so I have booted this little man outside to play. I can keep an eye on him while I tidy up and he LOVES it.
He played outside for probably a good 45 minutes the other day, by himself (I had the sliding door open)!! It was pure delight. He wasn't bored, walking around whining, and I didn't want to squeeze the life out of him.
He liked getting to use the broom to help sweep off the rocks from the patio. Such a boy wanting to use the tools and stuff!!

Does this look like the face of a little man so content and happy with his life and new found freedom? Why yes, I think it does.

7 comments:

Heather said...

hey bring that over here so both kids can play...please!! :) i need a lifesaver right about now!

Colton said...

That last picture is adorable.

*Katie May* said...

ditto to what Colton said.

Coleman Family said...

Hallelujah for the good weather huh? Now it just needs to LAST for awhile! He looks so happy out there!

Mom (aka Grandma) said...

Love the smile, the sunshine and your kids! What great pictures!

Frasier Family said...

Love the last picture of Wyatt! He does look SO happy. I know what you mean about nice weather...I took Andren to the park and to feed the ducks the other day because we just HAD TO get out of the house!!! :)

Angela said...

Oh my he is so cute! I've had trouble with my computer when I view your blog (it usually freezes up) so I haven't checked your blog in awhile and he's looking so different than last I saw him! It looks like he has lost a lot of baby chubbiness, though his cheeks have retained the perfect squeezable amount!