08 February 2010

{What do ya think...}

So what do you think...does the kid need a hair cut? He chose to style his hair yesterday for church. His choice would not have been necessarily what I would have chosen but I had asked him to comb his hair and so he did. I am choosing to pick my battles, he chose the spike look.
People at church got a chuckle out of it and some girls said that it was weird, but he was not the least bit phased by their opinions. I think it is long over due for a hair cut, which he will be getting before this coming Sunday. Funny kid!!
And on a totally unrelated topic. This is how I found Ayden this afternoon. He has to read for 20 minutes each day for homework. I love his choice of reading material!!

6 comments:

Heather said...

pretty funny! tell ayden to tell cayden about his reading material... it might do some good at my home too! :)

Colton said...

I don't think a haircut is the solution. It isn't that long. He should try some anti-crazy pills, I'm sure you have a prescription laying around somewhere.

*Katie May* said...

Almost reminds me of the wolverine :) I need to get Kiley to choose that fir her reading homework instead of Harry Potter

The Willis Wonder Years said...

Look at that little future missionary right there reading the Holy Writ!! WHAT A GOOD KID!!! He looks SO grown up in the last picture! Good on you for raising such a good boy!!

Cook Family said...

It looks like you guys are doing something right:) I love that last picture. It looks so peaceful.

Coleman Family said...

Wow! What a good kid! Can I claim him for Emma or Claire? ;)