Ayden decided to try football this year. It is a pretty serious league with practice for 2 hrs 3 times a week with a game on the weekends. It is tackle football and Ayden LOVES it so far. He has said that the coaches work their bums off (which makes Ryan and I smile) and he gives his all and works hard. I am really excited for the first game to see how he does in a game situation. From watching practice I think they are going to have him play the position of receiver. He is one of the younger kids on the team and also one of the smaller in stature kids too. But that doesn't stop him from getting into the mix. We have had to tell him that he needs to hit harder and be more aggressive in his tackles. I think he is getting it and I love that he is trying something new this year!






7 comments:
Awesome! 2 hours 3x's a week? Sheesh! I don't think I could do that! Go Ayden!
love football season!!! Goooooo blazers. :) ayden looks like he is having fun!
That is too cute! Way to go Ayden! Levi can't wait until the boys can start playing tackle football. I think Tanner will be blocking for Andren! :)
Looks like fun! I tried to get Porter and Preston in but Portr's age was full so I decided to wait til' next year. Glad Ayden is having a good time!
Can't wait to see him play! Love you guys!
Football is the greatest sport ever played!
I hope he has a blast!
I work for Multicare Ortho & Sports Medicine though..AND
football can be a little hard on the ACL, MCL, etc. Be careful and Good Luck!
Looks like fun. We've got to live somewhere with a little more grass. I think I am finally tired of this desert called Arizona...
Post a Comment