18 May 2012

{Instagram}


I have realized that I am usually behind the eight ball when it comes to new fandangled gadgets or trends.  I am ok with it, I am not trying to be a part of the up-to-date savvy crowd.  I am usually one of those people that jump on board just as the excitement is dying down.  That is just how I roll.  Well, with me being someone who likes to take pictures I had heard about Instagram, but sadly I wasn't one those neat people who had the cool phone with an apple on it.  But just recently I found out that the Instagram people took pitty on the rest of us and launched their Instagram that would work with Android phones.  Yippee, Skippy!! I downloaded it and it took me a little bit to figure out what exactly I was suppose to do with it (see I told you I was behind the eight ball).  But once I did, I was off and running.  I sat outside one afternoon watching the kids play and decided to really play around with the app and took some keepers.  
Our poor daisies aren't doing so well, they don't get enough sun.  Bummer....


Wyatt wasn't going to be left out of the baby fun the girls were having.  He may not have a baby of the human sort of species but he can improvise with the best of them.  To infinity and beyond....



Lauryn's hair doesn't always look like this.  I do fix it but it was at the end of a very busy and obviously very crazy day of playing!!!


Meysa is the Mom of all Moms.  I remember being her age and playing exactly the way she does.  Talk about flashbacks.  
I love my nice camera and always will but it is fun to be able to take pictures on the fly, capturing those moments that won't hold till I get out the big camera and get all the settings right.  Plus with Instagram you can make them fun!!  Possibly my new favorite app!!

1 comment:

Greg and Margaret said...

I'm not telling Greg there is another way for me to take pics!!! I didn't know Instagram was avaialable for Android! Yay!!!