04 August 2014

April and May iPhone pictures


Meysa stole this picture of me while I was taking Senior Pictures for a girl in our ward.  I got the privilege of taking lots of family pictures for friends before we left Maryland.  It was a lot of fun!!


The fact had to be documented that Ayden is officially taller than I am.  He is quite pleased with himself.


One day during Spring Break we headed down to the Tidal Basin to look at the Cherry Blossoms.  We also went into the Jefferson Memorial (see below).  It was an overcast and windy day and the Cherry Blossoms were at the end of their bloom but it was still fun to go and see them.



Shocker!!  I got a picture of the kids on Easter!  I don't know why but it seems that is the hardest holiday for me to document!!


Ayden had an experience at school where a kid brought mercury and spilled it.  It was fun navigating the lockdown and in a rain storm no less.  Always something to keep things interesting I tell ya!!


I got to chaperone Wyatt's field trip to the Zoo.  It was so much fun hanging with him and his little buddies!!  I loved getting the chance to be with my kids at school this year!!


My parents and my Aunt and Uncle came to visit around Mother's day and we showed them around town one day.  Wyatt had the day off from school because the school was getting the new kindergarteners registered for next year.  He was their tour guide, telling them how to navigate the metro and which museums were worth their time!!  It was so much fun having family come out to visit!!



While Margaret was here we visited the Temple grounds and Temple Visitor's Center.  It was a wonderful time just the two of us.  I loved sharing with her things that are near and dear to my heart.


Ayden is such a great student.  I was able to attend an awards ceremony where he was given certificates for his academic achievement.  Such a good kid!!


We got to attend Lauryn and Wyatt's spring concert and art festival.  They sang songs and then we got to so check out their artwork!!  They did a great job!




We celebrated Ryan's birthday in Ocean City this year!!  So thankful for this man!!


We found a go-cart racing place in Ocean City and we had a blast racing each other!  Wyatt and I were great partners!!


No comments: