
The end of the school year is always a hectic time. With all the awards assemblies and end of the year parties. I had the opportunity to chaperone again this time with Meysa's class as they went downtown to the Museum of Natural History! We had a great time and loved getting to see all the things Heavenly Father created! It is pretty amazing!

Meysa had an end of the season awards party for softball. She was awarded the Triple Crown award for being the top scorer. She was also voted by her team and selected as one of three girls to go the leagues All-Star game. She had a great season!

End of the year Field days are always a fun time! I help out with all the kids this year! We had a blast!


I had to take the end of the school year pics a few days early because I was actually going to be out of town on the last day of school.



The kids had such a great year and we will miss the school and teachers that we came to love while in Maryland!! The kids were really looking forward to summer!!
No comments:
Post a Comment