
Just as school was getting out for my kids I got the chance to fly to Boise to help with my nieces wedding. I hadn't been to Boise in a decade! It was fun to visit once again. I had to do a drive-by of my old apartment from college!1 It doesn't look much different from when I lived there 15 years ago. That is kinda scary!! It reminded me of some pretty great times there at BSU!!


Ayden completed his first 50 miler for scouts in June. He had a great experience with his troop and learned that he can do hard things!! They boys hustled and made the 50 miles in 4.5 days. Boy howdy they were stinky pete's when they got home. They were all healthy and no injuries, thankfully!!


At the end of June Ryan had his REI specialty boards! We both were so happy once they were over. I am sure he more than me but still. We celebrated by going on a date to Target and Ikea! Plus we left the kids on their own for the first time! We have entered a new phase of parenting, no need really for babysitters!! It was fun!!

Lauryn is always keeping us laughing! Not sure why she had to have a face guard but duct tape is always a handy thing to have in one's arsenal!!

As we got closer to our moving out date, the fridge got a lower and lower on food. One morning we just "had" to get donuts for breakfast!! It's a rough life I tell you what!!

I snapped this pic after a really heartbreaking weekend. A close friend lost their sweet little boy in a tragic accident and it made me even more grateful for my children! I am thankful for each of their unique personalities and what they add to our family! Love, love them!!
No comments:
Post a Comment