04 August 2014

Mother's Day, a Birthday and a Baptism


May 11th was one busy Sunday, I tell ya!!  We had the rare privilege of celebrating Mother's Day, Lauryn's 8th birthday and her baptism on the same day.  What made it even more special was the fact that we got to spend it with family.  My parents, Ryan's Mom, my aunt and Uncle and a cousin were here to help us celebrate the day.


Aunt Tammie made Lauryn's wreath from the bushes in our front yard.  She loved it!!




Lauryn has such a good Daddy and she was so excited to be baptized!!  She was so happy that she only had to be dunked once!!


It was such a blessing to have our Moms here for this special day.  I know Lauryn felt special because they were there for her!




There is that giant personality showing again!!


We love our Grandma Margaret!!



Grandma Kristie and Papa Chip are so loved!!






Love this little family of mine!!


Apparently Ryan is the only cool person in the bunch!!




I am so thankful for my own Mother.  She is an amazing example to me of Christ-like love and she is so much fun!!  I am glad I got her as my Mom and friend!!


No comments: