Yesterday I went in to my Dr. for my postpartum checkup and had Wyatt with me. After they weighed me (yikes) I asked if I could weigh Wyatt with me to find out how much the chub actually weighed. Well the difference between when I weighed myself and when we both hopped on the scale was 14 lbs. That is almost double his birthweight. He doesn't have his two month checkup for another two weeks so we shall see what he weighs then. Needless to say he isn't lacking the the chub department!!!
5 comments:
What are you feeding that kid? Ball bearings?
big boy :) And yeah for the goo gone solotion!
The more to love!!
I love a chuby baby!!!
Oh Claire was a chubber too! She was 16 pounds at her 2 month check up! I love chubby babies - they seem so much happier than skinny ones. :)
Post a Comment