In the last couple of days I have heard the words "take off my shirt", or "Don't touch my clothes ever again" more than a few times. And honestly I didn't think I would hear those phrases until they were at least 14-16 years old. But Lauryn thinks Meysa's clothes are fair game and on some days claims to be Meysa, not Lauryn. She will tell you she is 4 and point to Meysa saying "that is Lauryn". I don't know if she has an identity crisis or just likes to bug her sister. It works Meysa hates it and throws a fit, like she has to convince us all that she is the "real" Meysa and not the impostor younger sister!! Boy are we having fun or what?!!!
14 October 2008
Could I be wearing anymore clothes?!!
In the last couple of days I have heard the words "take off my shirt", or "Don't touch my clothes ever again" more than a few times. And honestly I didn't think I would hear those phrases until they were at least 14-16 years old. But Lauryn thinks Meysa's clothes are fair game and on some days claims to be Meysa, not Lauryn. She will tell you she is 4 and point to Meysa saying "that is Lauryn". I don't know if she has an identity crisis or just likes to bug her sister. It works Meysa hates it and throws a fit, like she has to convince us all that she is the "real" Meysa and not the impostor younger sister!! Boy are we having fun or what?!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That is hillarious! What WILL it be like when they are 14 and 16???!!! At least she'll stay very warm with all those layers on! :)
That is funny. I was thinking when I first saw these pictures that your kid got really fat really fast.
she's going to be a fun teenager :)
Oh, too funny! I wish I could see Meysa yelling, trying to convice you all she is the Real Meysa! And what a doll Lauryn is!
I just love those kids of yours! Girls do have drama and all you can do is laugh! Hang in there with it all! :D
That is too funny! This kids are too smart for their own good!
Oh, just wait! We had fistfights over socks!! Good luck. I think she just loves being obnoxious!
I can not even believe that she managed to get that many shirts on. What a talented little girl. She is so original, and cute. Why do kids know how to bug each other at such a young age?
Post a Comment