
I am sure all of you have used this product or something similar. You probably used it to get the sticky stuff of purchases left over from the price tag, or sticky stuff off windows ect. Well yesterday I found a new use for it. Getting bubble gum off of your two year olds neck. Yeah Lauryn took her bubble gum and wrapped it around her neck. It stuck her neck rolls together and she didn't like it too well. I tried using peanut butter first because I know it can take gum out of hair (Meysa did that one), but to no avail. So the thought popped into my head, why not try Goo Gone. It worked like a charm!! Her poor little neck was raw from me rubbing it with a rag, but ya know what? I don't think she will be putting her gum around her neck anymore. So there you have it one more useful reason to buy yourself a bottle of Goo Gone.
2 comments:
Ah, Harrison is totally into gum right now and I'm just waiting for something like this to happen. Thanks for the heads up...I never would have thought of that.
what a great necklace! amazing that we moms find a great use for something that it was probably NEVER intended for! good job!
Post a Comment