Last night for family night we carved our pumpkins. We got our idea from my Better Homes and gardens magazine. I thought it was pretty fun and easy. All you use is an apple corer. The girls got their pumpkins at the pumpkin farm with Meysa's preschool class and Ayden picked his and Wyatt's out at the pumpkin patch at Walmart!! The kids were pretty proud of their pumpkins and loved how they looked in the dark. This morning we found a slug in Meysa's pumpkin. What have you done with your pumpkins?
5 comments:
That is AWESOME!!
Don't have any :) But super cute idea!
Cute Pumpkins! I grew up with a crazy family that would carve over 60 pumpkins and have them all over the yard. My favorite ones were the ones that we would spell out the words Happy Halloween or Witches and Warlocks (some kind of Halloween saying) and put it on our roof top. Instead of candles we would light them up by drilling a hole in the back and stick a Christmas light in. To this day Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.
I made a fish!
Very cute! I like the idea of spelling something out. I was thinking of doing t-shirts for our christmas picture that spelled out D E S P A I N. We lack one person. Oops.
Post a Comment