21 October 2008

Anybody want to Jazzercise?!!

I know, I know you are probably tired of seeing what Lauryn comes up with to wear each day, but couldn't help myself with this one. I told her we needed to get her dressed to take Meysa to school and that I would help her and she came back about 5 minutes later wearing this. I about died laughing. I was on the phone with Ryan at the time and he said you have to take a picture. Well I got to looking at the pictures and they reminded me of the old 80's jazzercise videos. The head tilt is for when I aske her to actually look at the camera and then as if on command she says "CHEESE"..head tilt!!! You got to love this girl!!! By the way she has on Meysa's swimming suit backwards, Meysa's tights and one of her shirts on insideout and backwards!!!

14 comments:

Debbi said...

You should have put her hair in a side pony tail and let her wear it all day! haha! What a silly girl, seriously, I would have died of laughter too! Love your pumpkins, that is a really cool idea to spell boo!

musson said...

How stinking cute!!
I think the head tilt is priceless! What a model!

*Katie May* said...

lol cute!

The Grandy's said...

Nice! She has such a striking resemblance to Richard Simmons.

Mom (aka Grandma) said...

I just can't stop laughing and enjoying the wonderful antics of that little girl! She's so expressive and funny! I look forward to more of Lauryn posts!

Cook Family said...

Lauryn is such a funny girl!

Alison said...

Ha! I love it! Keep'em coming! I love the head tilt, too. What a great age...you can get away with so much (like a few years outdated in style-jk). She's bringing leg warmers back!

Dawn said...

Just wait until she does that on purpose and goes to school like that. At least when they are little, it is obvious that they dressed themselves!

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

That is too funny! She is going to be one that makes her own statement isn't she!

Love the pumpkin idea!

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

i am so glad you took a picture of her that is soooo hiliarious and will be great blackmail some day!

Coleman Family said...

What a cheese ball! Where does she get it? ;)

Unknown said...

She cracks me up! You must have tons of laundry keeping up with this little one!

Angela said...

what a doll! bugga goes and takes off his clothes and puts pjs on all of the time but I get frustrated with it. i need to remember to see the cute aspect of it.

The head tilt is adorable!

I love the jak-o-lanterns, too!

Becky T said...

Oh my gosh, that is hilarious! I absolutely love the pictures. Kids are such entertainment, aren't they?!