I went home a few weekends ago to suprise my Dad for his 60th Birthday!! All the kids and grandkids (minus my older three) showed up at the same time at my parents house and my Dad had no idea what in the world we were all doing there. It was fun to see him speechless, which doesn't happen very often. We all worked to put together a book of memories for him and a DVD of his life so far. They both turned out great and will be family treasures I am sure. While I was there my sister and SIL thought it would be fun to snap some pics of our babies. Wyatt and Tivi were born two weeks apart and little Teancum was born two and half months later. Also my cousin Travis had a little guy a month after Wyatt and he is just a moose compared to these other babies. We couldn't get him to smile because well I think he thought we were all crazy!! Plus it is hard to smile with such big cheeks!! We are missing little Conner but he didn't make the trip down. They are trying to keep him healthy so he is ready for surgery in April. We missed him though. Can I tell you what a three ring circus it was to get three babies to smile or look at the camera. Plus we had an audience and that made it even more "fun" to try and get their attention. I think though we got some good shots. 














10 comments:
What!!! You mean to tell me you were in Lewiston and didn't call! Shame, shame. Just kidding...I totally understand...quick visit to see the fam. You can't always see everyone every time you visit. Cute pics of the babes!
I absolutely love the one with Wyatt grinning! These are awesome...
lots of cute pics! I bet it was crazy over there with a house full of Finch's :)
what cute babies.
Absolutely adorable pictures! Love those smiles!
Cute babies! Glad to hear that it turned out so well. I can't wait to see the book and video! Did you meet your deadline? It would've been great to see your dad speechless! Who's baby is Teancum??
What cute pictures! I love the baby brown eyes below, he is a pretty baby. We missed being there too.
Three babies at once, that is quite the feat. Little Wyatt looks like he fits in perfectly to the Heitmann family. What a cutie. It was fun getting caught up on your blog.
What adorable kids. Your's is the cutest though. Don't tell everyone else.
Ohhh, Wyatt and those cheeks! I honestly could just munch on them! He gets cuter every time I see him! He's starting to look a lot more like Ayden!
Post a Comment