23 February 2009

Just Chillin'

Wyatt likes his bath time much more now that he can sit up in his bath seat. He likes to kick his legs and splash with his arms. It is hard to believe that he is 6 months old already. Honestly, where does the time go? He is rolling all over the place and is working on the sitting up thing. He gets too excited though sometimes and it is hard to keep ones balance at times like those!! OK, admit it, you are all jealous of his rockin' bod!! He is such a chub-we enjoy nibbling on him on a daily basis!!

4 comments:

*Katie May* said...

he has man boobs too! :) Love it!

The Grandy's said...

I love those tub chairs. Where did you get it? My mom has one that has to be a real antique. I didn't think they sold them anymore.

Dawn said...

That kid seems to have NO qualms about his man boobs. I love the matter of fact look on his face!

Colton said...

I still think that he looks like Grandpa Finch.