
I put Wyatt on the floor to play while I cleaned the kitchen and made lunch for the girls. He was playing well and jabbering up a storm. A few mintues later it dawned on me that it was quiet over where he was and I went to check on him. He had rolled over and somehow managed to pull the blanket with him and got the pacifier in his mouth too. He must have been really tired because he usually won't fall asleep unless he is in his crib. Poor little guy!!
3 comments:
So sweet. Andren's the same...likes to be in his crib to sleep, but the other day he climbed up into my arms (late in the day when I didn't think he'd fall asleep) and I looked down a minute later and he was out. Aren't kids precious? The other pics of the kids are cute too. Getting so big!
that is so sweet
it happens, but I've learned not to move them after that!
Post a Comment