23 February 2009
MMMM, Biter Biscuits
Wyatt enjoyed his first biter biscuit the other day. I had made trips to the store to get them for him weeks earlier but they were always out. So today was the day. He LOVED it, and that is an understatement. The whole time he was making noises like, mmmm, ahhhh, hmmmm. He seriously couldn't get enough of it. Then for some reason he lost the biscuit and then he really LOST it. I snapped these pics while he was frantically looking for the biscuit. He would really like to know who stole his food, and when he finds out he is going to let them have it. Sadly if he had just looked down at his own bib he would have found it. But when you have a triple chin, that is easier said than done. I don't think he could be any cuter!! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
that is too funny! I have a love hate relationship with biter biscuits. The kids love them, but they are soooo messy. Poor kid, he really thought someone stole that slimy thing!
lol that's great
It looks like someone took a dump on his bib. Lovely. That is hilarious how much of a fit he is throwing about losing that biscuit, though.
he is so cute.. tell the doctors to kiss it ;)
love your kids.... we need to follow each other! do you think you could handle that?? :)
xo,
h
Love all the pics of those crazy kids of yours! Even when they're silly and making faces, they are the cutest! (And I'm allowed to be biased!
Love you all!
What a sweet little guy. I love the picture of him sleeping in the sun, I wouldn't mind one of those.
Tell the kids they make some pretty fun faces!
Post a Comment