Once in a while some magical things happen around here, just like a beautiful rainbow appears after a long rain. Some of my magical "once in a while" happenings are...
I start and finish my laundry on the same day. All baskets of clothes are folded and put away.
My counter top is clear of clutter for most of the day.
My children listen and obey and I don't have to raise my voice.
The very same children mentioned above don't fight with each other all day.
I have an idea for dinner before 4:00pm.
I actually put on makeup and do more with my hair than a pony tail.
I remember to do all the things on my "to-do" list.
I get a shower everyday.
My dishes are done before I go to bed at night.
My children have made their beds before they crawl back into them.
Our FHE nights are peaceful and calm and we all have smiles on our faces when it's done.
My house looks clean and picked up for longer than an hour.
Just to name a few...
Now I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea here. All of these things don't happen during the SAME once in a while. Usually it is only one at a time and the frequency is very spread out. But by golly they do happen once in a while. And when they do I savour them for as long as possible.

4 comments:
I LOVE those 'Magical' times at my house :)
or maybe cause your mother.n.law is there & it makes everyone happy!!! :)
glad those magical moments do happen though!!
I was just thinking before I got to the end....imagine if all of those things happened in the SAME day! I think your head would explode.
Amen! Love them, too.
Post a Comment