22 April 2010

{Wy-Man}

Wy-Man is the nickname this little fellow has received from his dear daddy. I felt like it was about time for me to do a few posts just about the kids, individually. It makes me stop and think about each one and what each of them brings to our family. I am starting with the youngest and right now also the loudest of the family (literally he is screaming in my ear because his sister stole his toy). When I think of my little Wy-Man I can't help but feel really blessed. There is not a day that goes by when I look at him that I don't have this overwhelming feeling that confirms Wyatt was suppose to be mine. Heavenly Father really did mean to send him to me, for me to be his Mama. It is a sobering thought to have, it makes me want to be a better Mom to all my kids.
He makes us all laugh and then the next second he makes me want to pull my hair out from making me go crazy. He is chattering up a storm, we understand most of what he is saying and still he has plenty to say that we do not have the slightest clue about. He loves dogs and will pant and bark on command. He likes to throw things, like balls, bowls, and shoes. Frighteningly he has a really good arm. He loves music and asks for a song every night before he goes to bed. "You are my sunshine" is his favorite. He adores his oldest sister because she dotes on him and acts like his other mama. The other day when Lauryn was crying and being whinny, without any prompting Wyatt took her by the shoulders (as if to say get a hold of yourself) and told her in a very commanding voice to "STOP". I about peed my pants from laughing so hard. He sometimes seems beyond his years in comprehension about how this life of ours works.
He LOVES to play outside and feels very left out when his older siblings get to play outside and he doesn't. He loves his Daddy and gets so excited when he comes home. He also loves to wrestle with Daddy. He will finally let me leave him in nursery with out completely losing it. His little personality is coming out more and more each day. With every smirk, funny noise, or teasing of his sisters we come to understand more and more how much trouble we are in with this little man. Our family sure wouldn't be complete without him in it. We love our Wy-Man!!

5 comments:

Coleman Family said...

Oh he is a little honey! It's good for us moms to stop and look at each child and realize how special they are individually and that they didn't come to us by accident. I really have to remember that when I'm laying on the couch with no energy and kids running around screaming all around me! :)

Heather said...

wy-man is garett's new BFF so thanks for coming into this world! :)

Mom (aka Grandma) said...

Love that little guy! He's gotten so big! Can't wait till we can steal all 4 of them away from you! (And you might get them back!) What a fun post idea!

Colton said...

I know this makes me a horrible person, but I can't get past the boogers. I'm glad I don't have kids yet.

Frasier Family said...

He's so darn cute and fun (yet challenging) at his age!