16 August 2010

{Finch Family}

Since my brother and his family were over for the weekend we thought we would take some family pictures. It is always interesting to get all 8 people looking at the camera at the same time but I think we may have ended up with a few that turned out alright!! Thanks guys for letting me practice on ya!! Hope you like them!













(I had to include this one where no one is looking at me and everyone has a silly look on their face. It is the way this family is, just plain fun!!!)

8 comments:

Odd Family said...

Those are great pics!! They sure have their hands full with 5 boys! What a beautiful family!

*Katie May* said...

I LOVE them!!!

Tripple family said...

Love the pics sis--- you are getting better and better every picture...you have a great eye for things... --- oh yeah and Andy's family is a fun group to do!!!! great job sis!

Love you
Otter

Coleman Family said...

Beautiful! Good job Aimee!

Frasier Family said...

You take such beautiful pictures! So special for your brother's family. :)

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

Love them!!! Thanks again I love to get pictures done...at least I love to look at them afterward! :) You are a pal!

The Willis Wonder Years said...

GORGEOUS!!! What amazing pics! I love that location too! It is the best for family photos!!

Heidi said...

Love those pictures! You do such a great job!