This last weekend my brother Andy and his family came over to Seattle and we got the pleasure of having them stay at our house. It is always nice to have company come, we loved having them. On Saturday we wanted to do something fun and interesting so we headed over to the Olympic National Forest and more specifically the Hoh Rainforest. We did however pick a day that it was rainy and misty the whole time but I guess what can you really expect from a "rain"forest!!? It was still beautiful and the rain did let up so that it was more of a mist than anything. We decided to hike one of the smaller trails and the kids had a blast. We put the two youngest babies in the double stroller, which Andy trudged along with. The trees and growth was amazing. We also spotted some interesting creatures, like slugs, which the kids got a kick out of. After we hiked the nice trail we headed off to the beach to get even more wet but oh how the kids loved it and it was so beautiful too. Those pictures are coming up. 












3 comments:
I LOVE all the pics looks like a really pretty place. I can't wait to see the pics you took of Sariah's fam.
Love the pictures! You did a great job with them!
Beautiful pictures! What a fun outing for the family - I love it when family comes to town too and you get to show them what Washington has to offer!
Post a Comment