So the girls have a habit of coming down to our bedroom in the middle of the night to sleep on the floor. A long time ago we banished the kids to the floor if they wanted to sleep with us hoping that it would be a deterrent for them coming to our room. Our bed just isn't big enough for Ryan, I and even just one kid. Well it really hasn't worked with the girls because they would rather come and sleep on our floor than sleep in their own beds. Well one night both the girls came to our room at I don't know what time. When Ryan got up to get ready for the day and I got up to use the bathroom and then to promptly go back to sleep (it is too early to think about staying up) this is what I saw on the way back to my bed. I don't know how Lauryn thought that was comfortable but she slept like that until about 8am. So not only does she like sleeping on the floor instead of in a nice, warm bed but she would prefer to be under the bed as well. Crazy girl. 02 August 2010
{Hmmmm?}
So the girls have a habit of coming down to our bedroom in the middle of the night to sleep on the floor. A long time ago we banished the kids to the floor if they wanted to sleep with us hoping that it would be a deterrent for them coming to our room. Our bed just isn't big enough for Ryan, I and even just one kid. Well it really hasn't worked with the girls because they would rather come and sleep on our floor than sleep in their own beds. Well one night both the girls came to our room at I don't know what time. When Ryan got up to get ready for the day and I got up to use the bathroom and then to promptly go back to sleep (it is too early to think about staying up) this is what I saw on the way back to my bed. I don't know how Lauryn thought that was comfortable but she slept like that until about 8am. So not only does she like sleeping on the floor instead of in a nice, warm bed but she would prefer to be under the bed as well. Crazy girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
The floor is an excellent idea! We have the same problem with Hallie and I've never thought to tell her to sleep on the floor! She's pretty stubborn though... Love that picture of the girls - especially Lauren under the bed!
Aimee..
That girl is a crack up.
AND..you're doing a super job with this primary stuff!
I got some cute primary books I should show you.
I slept on my parents' floor too when I was a little girl...not going to tell you when I stopped, but I CLEARLY remember it! :)
We were always banished to the floor. That got too uncomfortable and we just rode out the nights in our own beds. I wish McKenna would do that. Too bad for us though, our bed is huge and our floor is wood. That's got to be child abuse on some level...
I wish we could train Matthew to just get on our floor rather than jump on top of us at 3 a.m. Why do our kiddos prefer the floor, couch, mom and dad's bed, ANYTHING except their perfectly good beds? I love how her little feet are sticking out from under the bed. That is awesome!
Post a Comment