03 July 2011

{Another Goodbye}

Goodbyes are not my favorite. Especially when you have to say goodbye to people you really have grown so close to. My dear friend Heather is one of those people. She has been my neighbor for the last four years. Our kids are best friends and we talked just about every day (if not a couple of times a day). We swapped babysitting, food, advice and sympathy for one another (her husband is an OB too). We have been each other's family away from family. She is a blessing and I am going to miss her more than I can tell you.

Heather knows how to throw a party, the kind where everything matches and there is a cute theme. She was a sweetheart and threw me a going away party. I got to see some of my good friends that I have made over the last four years. It was so thoughtful of her and it was so good to see everyone one last time as well. I know there are new friends to be made here in Maryland but I really will miss these ladies. Thank heavens for Facebook and blogs, they won't feel so far away!!!
Thanks so much Heather for a great party and for being a wonderful forever friend!! Love ya girl-

3 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for the tears this morning... forever friend always.
plus you are sooooo welcome!
miss your guts.
xoxo.

RR said...

Aims..
Hopefully you'll be able to come back..fingers crossed!

The EastCoast is fab too..enjoy taking the kids all over the place..

Coleman Family said...

Miss and love you so much! I keep meaning to call, tomorrow I will! Hope you all are doing fantasmically (that's a word, really):)