The day had finally arrived for us to get our home packed and loaded. I wasn't necessarily impressed with the packers, but the movers did a great job and were nice guys to work with. Our home was packed Monday and Tuesday and the truck was loaded Wednesday. Wednesday evening Ryan and I had planned a surprise for the kids. We got tickets for a Mariner's game for our final hurrah in Seattle. While it was crazy trying to get everything done I am really glad that we planned for the game. The kids had a blast and Ryan and I got to relax a little before leaving the next morning to start our trip.




We didn't realize how good our seats were until we got there and we were in the 14th row up from the first base line. Once the sun went down and we weren't blinded the kids were happy. After a few innings I took the little ones to the playground behind center field and watched the game on the big screen. Ayden and Meysa enjoyed hanging with dad and watching the action. It ended up being a really good game with the Mariner's winning.




Thanks Seattle for a wonderful 4 years we'll miss ya!!




We didn't realize how good our seats were until we got there and we were in the 14th row up from the first base line. Once the sun went down and we weren't blinded the kids were happy. After a few innings I took the little ones to the playground behind center field and watched the game on the big screen. Ayden and Meysa enjoyed hanging with dad and watching the action. It ended up being a really good game with the Mariner's winning.




5 comments:
That picture of Mt. Rainier is spectacular. Seriously, you should get it framed or something. I can't believe that you let other people pack up your house. I mean, it is one thing to have them actually take the boxes, but I don't know if I would want people to be touching every single thing I own.
Hi Aimee!! Glad you guys made it safely! So weird to see your house all packed up. I am just so happy for blogs so we can keep updated on the fun times of the Heitmann Fam.:)We miss you!!!
What a fun last hoorah! I'm so happy you get to start a new adventure, but we sure do miss you..especially Hallie. She misses her twin! :)
awwwwwwwwww. miss you guys. love all the pictures of the kids. cooooooooooooooooooome back!!!;(
xoxo.
Glad you made it safe and sound. Is that a Boise State sweatshirt your oldest is wearing?!? You must replace it with an Idaho Vandals sweatshirt at once! :)
Post a Comment