06 July 2011

{Preschool}

To say Lauryn loved preschool this year would be an understatement. She blossomed and became a self assured little girl. She loved her teachers too. Miss Crystal (pictured above) and Miss Rachel were wonderful with Lauryn. Sadly because of when we were moving Lauryn was going to miss the little graduation that they were putting on and she missed the bike rodeo. Missing the bike rodeo made her very sad. The other kids got to bring their bikes and decorate them and do an obstacle course. So to appease her I let her decorate her bike one afternoon before everything was packed up and she put one her own bike rodeo. The older kids were the audience and we cheered for her and she loved it.
She made her own sign, which stated who owned this wonderful bike. She is quite the little thing.
Yes I am aware that she was not practicing bike safety with no shoes and no helmet. We didn't do any off roading and she does know that helmets are required and so are shoes!!

I can't believe she will be starting school this fall. Of all my kids I am having the hardest time sending her off to Kindergarten. I don't know why but I just can't get my head around the fact that she is old enough to go. She is pretty excited about it too plus the fact that she gets to ride the bus makes kindergarten that much more cool.

2 comments:

Heather said...

ooh i miiiiiiiiiiisssss her!
xoxoxo.

Mom (aka Grandma) said...

So, we will just take her and keep her here! Along with 3 others! Are you ready to be empty-nesters?????