01 April 2008

Ayden's getting a brother!!

10 comments:

*Katie May* said...

That has got to be the cutest and sweetest video ever!!!

Robyn said...

How cute! I'm so happy he will get a brother. Perfect!

Laura Bernard said...

Yea, for Ayden! He'll be a great big brother. Glad to see a little footage of Meysa in there. Grace shed a couple tears last week over her long lost friend. This can cheer her some! Congrats on the exciting news!

Ashley said...

I'm so glad you got that on tape....how funny!! My bro is the oldest of 3 girls...and cried when my little sister was born..he was so hoping for a brother! I'm glad Ayden is getting another pal!

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

That was too sweet! I listened to it over the phone with Katie and almost started crying it was precious! Tell Ayden we are happy for him!!

Bella said...

awww! Congrats, Yea for Ayden!!!2 against 2 now!

Dawn said...

Oh how cute! I think Meg cried when she learned she was getting a sister! Yay! It's all evened up now!

Erica said...

That is so cute that he is so excited to have a brother! Yea, another boy that is super exciting for your family! Congrats!

Peter and Brittany Merrill said...

How sweet... you need to keep that video forever! We are sooooooooo Happy for you guys! Good Work Ryan!

M & S Eagar said...

How sweet and might I add a big congrats on your house and your baby boy! How are you feeling?